Thank you both Rupali and Huguette for nominating me for Sunshine Blogger Award on the same day! It’s raining sunshine here 🌈
The blogging community is a super-cool, warm and friendly place: and I am honored by two equally lovely fellow bloggers who both write from their hearts-and their experience. Please visit their respective blogs and see for yourselves, you won’t be sorry. 👍
“In life we have multiple experiences of the good and the bad…..but nothing is as important as what is retained in our heart and mind .. How we have grown in life from dealing with that situation.” –Rupali S. Banerjee
“What goes around comes around” be aware of your actions and how you treat people because eventually everything will be back to you, good or bad. “As you sow, so shall you reap”. I don’t seek followers, just real readers, genuine connection and interaction.” –Huguette Antoun
The Sunshine Blogger Award is peer recognition for bloggers that inspire positivity and joy. Glad some fellow bloggers believe that I’m worth this award 😊😊–Huguette
Ok, first order of business:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display sunshine blogger award in your post/ on your blog.
5. Notify nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts
- Which book influenced you the most?
- Favorite Quote
- What’s next on your bucket list?
- What is one interesting thing about you that people don’t know?
- If you have one superpower what would you pick and why?
- Life lesson learned?
- All-time favorite movie?
- What is your favorite color?
- Your biggest aim or dream?
- What really makes you angry?
- What are your goals for your blog?
1. Which blogs you are really reading their contents. (not just liking blindly)
2. Does the person you want the most to read your blog is reading?
3. What’s your nationality?
4. How many languages do you speak and which languages you want to learn?
5. Which book changed your life? Or which incident
6. Describe yourself in 3 words.
7. Which celebrity or politician or else you really want to meet in person
8. Have you ever experienced a near death experience?
9. Have you lied to save a relationship?
10. Do you consider yourself a good person? Why?
11. If you wake up to find all your family and loved ones were vanished. What would you do? (You can be in the Avengers Endgame movie so use your imagination)
The book that influenced me/changed my life….oh good Lord! Only one? Ok–eenee-meenee-minee–most recently? George MacDonald The Princess and Curdie
The person I most want to read my blog–proofreads for me before I post. ❤️. I try and read all the blogs that I follow-genuinely and sincerely–but dang that’s a lot of reading!
And as my old eyes are complaining right now–sometimes I need a break from the screen. You know how it can get. I have to take off my ‘reading glasses’ and put on my ‘weeding glasses’–go outside in the garden and get on my knees 🙂
“If only I had a heart.” Tin man. First favorite quote off the top of my head. Oh this is good fun!
I am of Ukrainian extraction. 🇺🇦 Ukie/American by birth. 🇺🇸
My plan is to give this blog a year to grow and blossom. God’s plan is God’s plan…there is a lot of stuff crammed into this brain and having an outlet here to not only process-but also share each other’s stories is super cool! And great therapy too.🙃
I do hope to spread healthy, healing-positive-vibes and joy here…with the love that flows through me..I wish the whole world would visit us here and contribute a bit of love to this project! How super cool would that be? It’s nice to be recognized for inspiring joy 🙏🏻.
So we will see what happens in a year–and then next on the bucket list? Hmm…I’ll have to think more on that…
I speak English and read the dictionary regularly. In high school I studied Spanish and Japanese, a touch of Latin and a smidge of poetry.
Most recently I was learning Ukrainian on-line and writing poems in Ukrainian. I speak Ukrainian like a child–I still remember a few songs Baba taught us kids! Sweet memories. 🥰
Growing up an immigrant’s daughter in Mid-America was tough on the language. But– never too late to learn. I wish I could learn all languages! Trying to learn emoji. 🙂
I’m content with a word here and there–good morning, good evening, had your coffee? That would be enough for me. Whew! That was a long winded answer!
Right now I am having fun with Russian with Ilona https://easydiet.blog/ and Norwegian with Lillian https://orkidedatter.wordpress.com/
One interesting thing that very few people know about me is–in highschool I was a thespian and recieved a gold medal at the Wisconsin State level for poetry reading in 1986.
Resiliant; joyful; loving are three words I would describe myself.
One superpower I would pick–Forgiveness. That’s a superpower, right? Or, invisiblity–that would be cool. Shapeshifting also super cool..
I would like to meet our First Lady Melania Trump. 😊
Does Ayahuasca count as near death experience?
This was fun! Thank you both for your thoughtful questions. Ok, I’m going to finish this off here. I know–didn’t answer them all. I’m terrible-just ask Steve over at https://stevescountry.com/ 😻
Ok, now for the really fun part.
I am nominating two positively equally awesome bloggers who have brought much joy and sunshine into my life.
Diane was the very first person to connect with me on this journey when I started blogging back in January 2019 and was I completely crazy and wanted to quit; her kind and encouraging words gave me confidence to continue. 😊
There is a place for you at the table in Diane’s kitchen where she daily serves up soul food on her blog:
Rachel is a painter of words. A talented poet. A kind and caring soul. She also brings out the romantic in me and makes me think. I am very grateful for the exchange of ideas with you, my friend. 💜 Read her beautiful works of art here:
1. A happy childhood memory…
2. Two strengths you admire in yourself…
3. Three things you are grateful for…
4. One thing you want to change in the world…
5. One thing you wish for the world…
6. What brings you joy…
7. What brings you sadness…
8. Has my blog had an affect on you…
9. What do you hope your readers gain from your blog…
10.What did I forget to ask you…
11.What question would you like to ask me?
Thank you for reading and participating. I hope this was fun for you too!
May God bless us.
With love and gratitude,