Hi there! I’ve been nominated by Muffin over at Steve’s Country for this award–which is pretty neat because Muffin is a cat! And let me tell you–she has a mind of her own. 😺
Muffin’s human, Steve is a dear friend to me and many bloggers around the world, sharing his beautiful daily pictures and check out his murder mystery series where Muffin and her boyfriend–ahem my Mr. Cat–are featured!
Thank you Steve and Muffin for your continued dedication to the blogging world. It is definitely a brighter place with you here! And I am honored by you both.
Here are the RULES …RULES???😬
• Put the award logo on your blog–ok well that was a mystery in itself…
• Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog–thanks for thinking of me!
• Mention the creator of the award. The creator of this award is..Okoto Enigma–also a mystery
• Answer the five questions you were asked–is this a test?
• Tell the readers three things about yourself–oh gosh
• Nominate ten to twenty bloggers–again a mystery
• Notify the bloggers that you nominated them by commenting on one of their posts
• Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one
• Share a link to your best posts–
A favorite post: Grandmother Story Teller
1. Do you have, or would you like to have, a pet?
I am the keeper of Mr. Cat and a little rescue dog who likes to keep her private life a mystery.
2. Do you like to cook?
I love to cook….especially over an open fire.
3. Do you know more than one language fluently?
No, but I know a little bit of a lot of languages.
4. Have you been to any other countries besides your own?
Yes. It’s a great big beautiful world with so many places yet to visit! I could write a entire blog just about my travels and all the beautiful people I have encountered…
5. Would you like to live on the moon?
Oh goodness no. A weekend holiday perhaps would be fun–just to see earth from above. Floating in no gravity would be neat. I like earth. No place like home.
Three things about me…
I am going to take some time in the next couple of weeks to review and recalibrate my blog; decide what direction I will go next and hopefully return with a clearer vision of my future.
Blogging here for me has been a wonderful experience. I did not intend for this blog to become so personal–and yet I find I’ve made deeper connections here than “out there” in the…what’s the word? Real world.
I feel blessed in so many ways–and I have you, my blogging friends to thank. Thank you. All of the encouragement, kind words and supportive feedback makes this platform so special.
One more thing…
I sometimes like to balance on rocks.🙃
So that’s for me! Thanks Muffin and Steve! Mr. Cat says 🖐
If you’ve enjoyed the content of this blog and want to see more…give us a 👍 in the comments section and please keep me in your thoughts.