July 13, 2019
Thank you, Renee for giving me this award. 🙏🏻. I give thanks for sharing in this blogging experience with you!
It is such an joy to visit Renee’s blog with a cup of tea…Hearts abound! Always positively radiant and completely down to earth–if you haven’t been to ❤️Hearttokens❤️–go over say hi–and get a get a great big dose of inspiration and warm-hearted friendship.
1. Use the sunshine blogger award logo
2. Give thanks to the blogger that nominated you
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 questions
1. What is your favorite holiday?
Ukrainian Christmas is celebrated on January 7.
2. If you had to choose between traveling by train, ship or plane, which would you choose, if any of these?
At age 20, I traveled by myself, across the United States–on a Greyhound bus. Michigan to California–three days journey. And I had a good experience. People were kind–I remember a nice family traveling with their small children willing to share their food with me…
While living in India my husband and I traveled across the country on a train. From Benares to Chennai–three days. Again, kind people willing to engage in dialogue and share food. A common theme amongst travelers?
Air travel is super cool…once in the air–don’t get me started about airport security. Rockets! Space travel! Ahhh…now I’m dreaming.
3. Would you sleep in a treehouse?
4. Would you sell your house, downsize and move into a cottage?
4. Would you eat something you consider yucky (like a spider) for a million dollars?
Absolutely. Oh wait. Can I get that deep fried?
5. Do you prefer dressing up or casual, comfy clothes?
Mostly casual comfy–but the occasional special dress up is fun.
6. What is your favorite childhood pet memory?
I had a pet bunny and a German Shepherd. Wintertime we would ice skate on our little frozen pond. Yep, bunnies like to skate on the ice–just like Thumper and of course the puppy wanted to skate as well–just like Bambi...
7. What was your worst childhood injury? (Broken toe, etc)
Broken spirit. The scars you can’t see.
8. If given a choice, would you ski or scuba dive with the sharks?
Oh goodness. I gave scuba a try some years ago–didn’t go so well for me–still too much fear to overcome. Maybe I’ll give it another go one day.
Jet ski? We jet ski in summer. The old stand up skis. So much fun! Flying along on the water! With sharks? This is fantasy, right?
9. What’s your favorite/dream vehicle?
My dream vehicle–the one where I’m buzzing along, but there’s nothing (no actual car) around me; flying across town, zipping past, dodging in and out…yeah that one 🙂
10. If you could change the world, how would you do it?
By changing myself first. Change my perspective–the way I look at the world. Is it working?
11. Which do you prefer, moonlight or sunshine?
Ok, is this a psychological question here? Like asking to choose between friends? One or the other? Hmmm…ok, moonlight then…UPDATE: yesterday evening I sat out under the moon…sunshine I love you, you know I do…but there’s just something about moonlight. Magic. Stillness. Contemplation. Light in the dark…
If anyone is interested in participating in this award (and I do hope you are!)–I would love to hear from you in the comments. Let me know and I’ll send you questions.
With much love and gratitude,💞🙏🏻
PS. I made a video and really wanted to sing “You Are My Sunshine” but–copyrights…
So please just sing along!